Monday, April 16, 2012

From the Texas Distribution Center

Boy rain is good.  I was just discussing with a customer this morning that one year ago today I was calling everyone who had RSVDed to our product demo to let them know that we were cancelling it.  What a difference a year can make.  We are sitting good and looking forward to a prosperous season.  I will begin my regular weekly posts on this blog to help keep everyone informed on what is going on at our Texas DC.  As of this morning we are 73% shipped from China.  This is ahead of schedule from what we see most years and that coupled with the fact that last year was such a bust I am able to pull your order today as well as I normally could on June 1st.  Prices are being finalized this week and should hopefully go to print soon so begin looking for them in your mail starting early next week.  Don't forget the product demo in Texas is on Saturday the 28th.  Information is on the 2012 Shootoff tab on this website and you can call me to RSVP if you have not already done so.
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment