Friday, April 29, 2011

From the Texas Distribution Center

DEMO
Well within a couple of days of calling the April 30th Demo off we did get a little rain here in Athens. It was enough for a couple days however with the hot day and the strong winds we have once again started to dry back out. We need to pray for rain! I want to thank everyone I spoke to about the demo, everyone seemed to think it was the best idea considering the dry conditions.

GARAGE SALE
We will still be having the annual garage sale here in Texas. If you would like a list of what we have at reduced prices just shoot me an email at brian@jakesfireworks.net and I will reply with a copy of the list and prices. Since we are not having the demo this weekend we are going to allow you to pick this merchandise up with your order or have it shipped with your order. Please note to get the special prices you must pay for the merchandise upon taking delivery of the product. This merchandise will be ordered quickly so please get your orders in soon.

PRICES
The 2011 Summer Price Packets went out this last weekend and if you have not received it please give me a call or shoot me an email and I will make sure we had the correct address and get another one to you in the mail.

TEXAS OFFICE
I am now in Texas for the duration of the season. To get a hold of me call 903-264-2264 that is the office number and my cell does not get very good reception in the office so it can sometime take me walking outside with my phone to receive any messages. I will be hiring a new receptionist in the coming days I hope I can find one that is helpful at keeping me organized!

Looking forward to rain and another great season,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment