Thursday, November 3, 2011

From the Texas Distribution Center

Here it is November already................... Wow time flies
Just a few updates on what is going on here at Jakes.




The garage sale is still ongoing. It is first come first serve and you must pay for it when it picks up or ships as always. There are some great bargains on the items so it you what to run some specials these would be great items for drawing people to your stands. If you do not already have the prices just shoot me an email and I will forward them to you.


The Winter price list will be coming out in a week or two. Remember if you want to be assured to get all the quality World Class items that you want as soon as you get that price list get your order to me and we will reserve those items for you. If you already know what you need please do not hesitate to call or email your order into me here in Kansas. I will get your order into the system and adjust the prices when the new list comes out. Keep in mind that you can always adjust your order after the prices come out but it always works to your advantage to reserve that merchandise early.


Got some promising news on the drought this last week from a customer in Montgomery County just north of Houston. They lifted their burn ban!! This is great news and a step in the right direction but we still need rain!! Please keep praying for it!!


I will be working out of my Kansas office until Thanksgiving and will be traveling back to Texas on Monday the 28th of November for the duration of the season. If you are ready to submit your order now you can call me here in Pittsburg at 620-231-2264 ext 233 or email the order to me at brian@jakesfireworks.net After Thanksgiving I can be reached at my Texas office 903-264-2264.



Wishing y'all a happy Thanksgiving,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment