Saturday, December 10, 2011

From the Nebraska Distribution Center

Well looks like it is going to be a white Christmas in Nebraska with close to 10 inches of snow in a week. That's good in two ways: It will be a white Christmas and it is moisture that is always needed especially in the fireworks business.

Just wanted to let everyone know we are going to be receiving a container this next week and it will have a lot of the new 200 gram cakes that came out last year. Along with some new 500 gram cakes!!! If you didn't get any of the new items and would like some now or just want to reserve your spot for them let me know. Feel free to contact me via email at josh.stovall@jakesfireworks.com as I am in South Carolina helping out for the Christmas season here. I look forward to hearing from you!

If you are traveling for the Holidays have safe travels and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment