Thursday, May 12, 2011

From the Texas Distribution Center

Well Folks most the State has got a least a little rain in the last couple days and as I type this storms are moving through Houston. Remember go to http://sslarcims.tame.edu/website/kbdi/viewer.htm to check what you local drought index is. they update this map every evening to reflect the days rain.
Despite the rain here in Athens we are still under a burn ban and the county fire marshal asked that we not have our demo. In respect for the fire marshals office we are going to wait till next year to have a demo. Hopefully the rain will continue falling in the coming weeks and we will all have a great season.
I am taking a bunch of orders everyday. I recommend that even if you are not sure what the season will bring that you place your order as if it will be a great one. I f it dries out later and you need to change your order we would gladly make any changes that you might want. If you do not place your order you run the risk of some of the items that you want being sold out.
I am looking forward to a great season and as always if you need anything or have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call or drop me an email.
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment