Monday, May 16, 2011

Nebraska Distribution Center

I want to thank everyone who made it out to the Nebraska Shoot off on Saturday. It was a cold and windy day but your dedication to the fireworks industry really showed. I have heard nothing but good things, so thank you! I just want to re-itterate what I said Saturday night...the new items are a hit and miss thing right now. It looks like we will receiving some of the new items mid to late June. The items that we shot that night I have in inventory as of right now.
Remember you can put your order in over the web but only do it once and if you have any correcetions or add-ons please email or fax it to me.

Again, thank you to everyone who made it out on Saturday and made the shoot off a success! I hope you all have a great season.

Nebraska

No comments:

Post a Comment